Detail Itinerary for Saigon City Tour
Saigon formerly known as Ho Chi Minh City is one of the most important commercial and tourist centers in Vietnam. It is 1,730km by land from Ha Noi capital and 50 km from the East-Sea. Saigon was once praised as the “Pearl of the Far East”.
Highlights tour services by RAC Travel :
- Local people culture.
- Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Former Presidential Palace.
- General post office.
- Enjoy Water Puppet Theater.
- Dinner Cruise on Saigon River.
- The limousine van services
Saigon City Tour half day service by limousine van
- Your guide and driver will explore Reunification Hall which was the mansion of the President Ngo Dinh Diem of the former Southern Vietnam until 1975 (1960s – Apr 1975s). We have a great chance to see many beautiful things: formal meeting rooms, private bedrooms, war situation rooms 10 meter beneath earth’s level.
- This address today still plays the crucial role in Ho Chi Minh City – Saigon. We have guide who speaks your language (English speaking tour guide) to tell you significant historical facts about this building and some French colonial designs comprising the Notre Dame Cathedral (Located in the center of the city, this cathedral was constructed by the French in the late 1877s. A large statue of the Virgin Mary greets you as you walk into this neo – Romanesque cathedral, decorated by two tall spires flanking either side).
- General Post Office (Built by Gustav Eiffel, the Post Office is an evidence to the French presence in the late 1800s. The look and feel of this grand building is like a beautiful railway station).
- Passing City Hall (Find out why this is one of the most impressive buildings in Ho Chi Minh City – Sai Gon. Built in the early 1900s, City Hall is a wonderful example of French colonial architecture).
Detail price for Private tour
|ADULT COST (9 – 99 AGES)
|CHILD COST (5 – <9 AGES)
|EXTRA SERVICE FEE (PER PERSON)